How To Create Your eZaga NSFAS Account For Allowances, NSFAS is introducing a new direct payment solution for students to receive their allowances through the NSFAS MasterCard in partnership with eZaga. Here is how to create your eZaga NSFAS account.
NSFAS Funded Students
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a government bursary which provides disadvantaged students with financial assistance to pursue their studies at public universities and colleges around the country.
How To Create Your eZaga NSFAS Bank Account
- Visit eZaga’s website by clicking here or download the eZaga App
- Enter your ID number and temporary password “12345”
- Enter a One Time Pin (OTP) received via your email address.
- Capture your information
- Take a clear photo of yourself holding your ID and take a clear photo of your ID only.
- Wait for an approval SMS from eZaga.
- Once your account has been approved, a bank card will be distributed at your campus.
NSFAS Wallet Account
Students who are funded by NSFAS receive monthly allowances for various living expenses such as food and transport costs.
In order to make the payment of these allowances smoother and prevent delays in payments, NSFAS has introduced a new direct payment solution through the NSFAS MasterCard in partnership with eZaga.
eZaga is a digital banking service which is one of the third-party financial service providers in partnership with NSFAS to assist with the introduction of the NSFAS MasterCard.
Also You Can Read:
- eZaga NSFAS App Download Here
- eZaga NSFAS Account Login And Register
- Ezaga Login My account eZaga Mobile Account
- eZaga Online Portal Login | How to Login eZaga Online Portal
- How To Create Your eZaga NSFAS Account For Allowances
- How To Withdraw Cashless With NSFAS Card
All students funded by NSFAS will be provided with a MasterCard and a bank account in which they will receive their monthly allowances. So beneficiaries of the NSFAS bursary can receive cash funds and then withdraw cash from their NSFAS Mastercard.
Students will be required to register their eZaga NSFAS account in order to receive a bank card by following a few simple steps.
This bank card can be used to make transactions anywhere a standard card would.
Once a student has completed their studies or once NSFAS withdraws their funding, the card will be deactivated.