eZaga NSFAS Account Login And Register, eZaga NSFAS Account, The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is introducing its new direct payment solution for student allowances, through the NSFAS MasterCard in partnership with eZaga
eZaga, They design and deliver digital solutions to drive social change in low-income communities across Africa and other emerging markets.
All NSFAS funded students will be provided with a MasterCard and a bank account where monthly allowances will be disbursed directly, on a monthly basis. We’re proud to present you with your own NSFAS MasterCard in partnership with eZaga.
eZaga NSFAS Account
The future is in your hands, eZaga NSFAS you will benefits with a lot among the following below:-
- Send money cheaper and easier than old-school banks.
Easy to use
- Access your account on the eZaga App or USSD *134*7772#
- Pay all your bills via the eZaga app
- Withdraw cash using your NSFAS Mastercard at any ATM or retail store.
eZaga NSFAS Registration Time line
Students will be required to register their eZaga NSFAS account in order to receive a bank card by doing the following:
- Visit eZaga’s website by clicking here or download the eZaga App
- Enter your ID number and temporary password “12345”
- Enter a One Time Pin (OTP) received via your email address.
- Capture your information
- Take a clear photo of yourself holding your ID and take a clear photo of your ID only.
- Wait for an approval SMS from eZaga.
- Once your account has been approved, a bank card will be distributed at your campus.
For more information visit official website link https://www.ezaga.co.za/nsfas-register/
Also You Can Read: