Tenet NSFAS App Now Available For Download, Tenet employs a range of integrated services and solutions to help you meet the real-time and connected needs of your municipality and the services you deliver to citizens and customers. Are you a NSFAS student who is working with the Tenet Technology personal money card? You should download the Tenet NSFAS app for the simplest way to manage your NSFAS allowances.
How have you found the introduction of the direct payment system from NSFAS? There have been many protests by student organisations who aren’t happy with the new system.
While it may be changed at some stage, you still need your monthly allowances now! So for the moment the best thing to do is work with the new system to avoid missing out.
Nsfas and Tenet – What is the Difference?
Nsfas decided that they needed help in distributing the allowances to Nsfas beneficiaries. They appointed four companies that would work with them to allow students to spend their allowances, and also buy goods and services with their cards.
Tenet Technology is one of the companies that has been asked to manage the payment of allowances to students.
Always remember that Tenet Technology isn’t connected in any way to the non-profit company called Tenet that operates internet connectivity solutions for universities and colleges.
TVET Colleges Onboarding with Tenet Technology:
- Central Johannesburg College
- College of Cape Town
- Elangeni College
- Goldfields FET College
- Letaba FET College
- Lovedale FET College
- Mopani South East FET College
- Northern Cape Urban FET College
- Orbit FET College
- Sedibeng College
- Taletso FET College
- Waterberg FET College
- Western College
Universities Onboarding With Tenet Technology:
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- University of Kwazulu Natal
- University of Venda
- University of Pretoria
- University of Western Cape
- University of Witwatersrand
- Walter Sisulu University
Download the Tenetech App To Your Phone
When you are registered with Tenetech you will have an account on their platform. If you request to download the company’s app you will receive the code via SMS. This will allow you to download the app directly to your phone. This is safer as it means only you can download the app that is associated with your account.
Students are able to process EFTs using both the Tenetech online portal and the mobile app. Should they require a statement, students are able to obtain a statement through the Tenetech app.
When NSFAS Will Pay Tenetech Student Allowances
NSFAS anticipates that monthly payments will be processed by the 25th of each month. Once the bursary scheme has made payment, beneficiaries will get an updated SMS and an updated account balance.
According to the service provider, once Tenetech receives payment from NSFAS, students account will be credited on the same day.
Also You Can Read:
- Tenet NSFAS Login – How Login Tenet NSFAS
- How to Tenet NSFAS Reset Password | Tenet NSFAS Forgot Password
- Tenet NSFAS Registration | How to Sign Up Tenet NSFAS
- Tenet NSFAS WhatsApp Number | Tenet Technology NSFAS Contact Details
- Tenet NSFAS App Now Available For Download
- NSFAS Allowance Management Introducing the Tenet NSFAS App
Tenetech FAQ’s & Answers
- Is there a limit to how much I can EFT?
- R3000 daily limit that you can adjust on your banking app.
2. How do I access my Tenet NSFAS account if I don’t have a smartphone?
- You can log in on any device using the Tenetech online portal.
3. Which ATMs do not accept transactions with the NSFAS bank card?
- None – The NSFAS bank card is user friendly at all ATMs
4.Can I use my card at any retail outlet?
- Since your NSFAS card is a bank card, you can use it at any retail outlet. This is a debit card; you can only use funds that you have available in your account.
5. Can I still transact if my in-bundle transactions exceed my limit?
- Yes, you will still transact, but at the out-of-bundle rate – which may vary as per the transaction type.
Need to Contact Tenet Technology?
If you have any questions or problems regarding your Tenet Technology service for your NSFAS allowances then you can either use their toll free number – 0800 873 287 or you can contact them via Whatsapp on 064 603 7507. Beneficiaries are also advised to contact these numbers should they suspect any fraudulent.